Who is Matt Cole?
Matt Cole lives in Oklahoma, a father of two, husband of one, brother, uncle, son, friend and listener. He continues to work full-time at Universal Health Services while attempting to create a platform for his books and works. When not attempting to prep, learning and applying his time/energy toward family and work, he writes.
What I’m Doing Now:
- Working on a new novel. “Dr. Keith Richardson is a psychiatrist who treats his patients, having them understand there are no demons, but what we make. His world changes, when he encounters an actual demon. Can he handle the new reality?”
- Recently restarted College in the pursuit of a Masters in Information Technology.
- What? You think I am not busy enough? Trying to foresee the future and gauge what actions can be made to lessen the damage.
- However, you can check out my upcoming events.
Check out these available three sources of information. You may find them interesting.
Each site has daily articles provided. If you wish to support them, kindly click a sponsored link.
Become a Spirit Guardian! Free Signup is here!
- Finished Utilizing Google Docs, March 2017. You can see/order the E-copy here. You can also get a view of it here.
- Helping a friend move and improve his website over, to save him some money, Professional Services. Done! If you’re in the Greenwood, Arkansas area, check out Integrity Details!
- Finished Utilizing IFTTT: Second Edition, Jan. 2017. You can see/order it here.
- Finished Utilizing RPG Maker VX Ace Lite book, Jan. 2017. You can see the synopsis and order links here.
- Finished Sight and Sound and made available Dec. 2016. You can see the synopsis and order links here .
- Finished my “Introduction to Python Programming” book. You can find it here.
- Finished material covering Pseudocode. You can find it on Amazon here.
You can also follow me on Facebook.